CADSIM Plus has been used by a variety of food processing companies to do plant-wide simulation models and to study dynamic control problems. It has also been used for operator training and the development of control strategies.
- CADSIM Plus was used by a large processing company to create plant-wide models of processing lines for packaged potato products.
- A large dairy company used CADSIM Plus to create interactive dynamic simulation models with computer-based distributed control systems for operator training.
- Dairy companies have used our software to model milk receiving operations that feed multiple processing lines.
- CADSIM Plus has been use to model milk evaporation systems for powdered milk products.
- Our software has also been used to create a plant-wide model of a cheese production plant.
- One company used CADSIM Plus to model gelatin production that is rendered from pig hides.
- A canning company used CADSIM Plus to study dynamic control issues with an autoclave that was used for in-can pasturization.
- A coffee company created a model of their proprietary process for removing caffeine from coffee beans.
- A start-up company used CADSIM Plus to design a large scale algae growing and processing system. CADSIM Plus was used to model the plant-wide systems, determine the growth cycles and develop control and operating strategies, as well as determining energy requirements.
CADSIM comes standard with a comprehensive library of generic unit operations that are suitable for a wide range of water-based food processing industries. In addition, our optional Power Library is useful for energy related modeling, such as steam production.
Have a technical question?
We are happy to provide more information!
Click to e-mail or call us at 604.299.7707