Aurel offers Intelligent Energy Solutions (IES) that can help you track your energy usage while offering opportunities to explore and manage ways of reducing and/or offsetting your plant-wide energy costs in medium to large industrial operations such as pulp and paper mills that may have co-generation opportunities.
Aurel can create customized tools that allow you to monitor energy consumption in real-time, manage fuel choices, explore co-generation opportunities and determine production scheduling vs. energy generation priorities. Aurel's IES can help turn your energy data into actionable information.
Aurel's IES system can perform real-time energy monitoring and optimization duties. Our IES tools are based on first-principles models and reconciled plant data.
Real-time energy monitoring provides the following benefits:
- Correct energy flow measurements in real time
- Understand your plant-wide energy data
- Balance energy flows
- Calculate unmeasured KPIs
- Produce trusted energy reports
- Report inaccurate process measurements
- Predict next operating conditions
- Visualize, analyze and report energy data
On-line energy optimization provides the following benefits:
- Real-time energy auditing
- Process energy optimization
- Demand/supply management & optimization
- Rating of process operating scenarios
- Statistical analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Offline tools for what-if scenario analysis
- Contract compliance forecasting
Why choose Aurel's IES solutions?
Complete and accurate plant-wide CADSIM Plus heat and energy balances drive our proprietary Dynamic Data Reconciliation system, which corrects inaccurate process measurements and fills in missing process data. The system runs in real-time, providing live information that can be updated every five minutes.
Read our newsletter article titled Intelligent Energy Solutions Can Save Your Company Money
Tell me more about Energy Tracking...
We are happy to provide more information!
Click to e-mail or call us at 604.299.7707